Monday 21 November 2011

A SONG



I returned from my office. Work pressure was overcoming my grace. My life had become hectic. How much I tried to get rid of it, I was more and more into it. My optimism was in vain. My desire was strangulated and I was suffocating.

As I entered into my evening class, I was half an hour late for the first lecture, so thought quitting it.

I came to balcony of my two storey block and entered in an empty class. I was with my ear piece on and trying to enjoy some songs in my mobile. Solitude in the room was like a boon and a sigh of immense relief towards hostility of my life. So I kept enjoying it.

My song was spontaneously playing.

“Ma timro sahar chodi tadha tadha jadai chhu (I am going far away
abandoning your city
Timi sanga kahilei nabhetne kasam khadai chhu” I’ll never meet you I swear)

“Timi lai dil dida sajaya maile paaye “ (I gave you my heart so I’m
banished)

I plunged into the song, visualized myself in the character. I felt as If I am the protagonist in the song. Now I am about to leave my town and going far away from her. I kept promise not to meet her ever.

What a song, so sonorous, so heart rending and depicting picture of pure tragedy and loneliness. My surrounding became so nostalgic then. Sadness filled in my face. Once my friend Beejay said “Songs are reflection in the mirror “. That moment felt like I was looking in the mirror. I was diluted into the song.

My eyes were outside the window in the tree. A bird was trying to pluck a balled fist shaped fruit. Whether its beak was weaker or its inevitability that, it should not desire and dream impossibility. I couldn’t stop laughing at it.

May be I was literally laughing at me…………………………………………………………….

subhash thapa magar

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear sir,
    I think you should check blog out. http://www.complite.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete