Saturday 18 February 2012

SORROW ( -Prakash Pathak)



A sorrow lies within,
in the depth of a miserable life.

with a question against my fate,
with a hungry belly
and a dissatisfaction in what i believe
constant mind coercion
time not able to heal this pain
regret, anger and hatred
bit cant kill myself
it owes something. to me
and i want a repay
so a regular visit to its door
no replies though i hit my head against the floor.
a search for a lost faith
a search for a unknown
every single moment
when I'm going through my hard times
look for a unseen figure called 'God'.
a declining hope
a will to give a hard fist to its face
a will to spit at its existence
but a fear, if it cant be touched
and a fear, if it's never be found
if i live like this way for ever-
live a dogs life and die the same
with achievements close to zero
with a name never to be remembered
with the traces left never to be followed,...

And a sorrow lies within,
in the depth of a meaningless life.

No comments:

Post a Comment